Can you let us see the bucket type definition, please?

Can you show me the headers from the curl command that returns siblings, please?

I want to say that what you are seeing is unpossible (from what I remember of the code.) But I don't remember the 2.2.3 release process, and I'd like to see some more evidence before I look at the code again.

I wonder if you remember the history of the bucket/bucket type in question. Has it had changes to allow_mult etc?

Cheers

Russell