> I have question regarding the synchrotron data.  I'd like to
>convert the Energy Dispersive Data from Synchrotron to GSAS
>file.  It composes of energy (keV) and intensity count.
>What program should I use? Can anybody help me?
>
> Regards,
> Walairat

I would be interested in the procedure for GSAS to handle
Energy Dispersive data in a native fashion.

PowderX by Cheng Dong  and Powder v 2.00 by Nita Dragoe
can view, analyse and manipulate Energy Dispersive data
in a native fashion.

PowderX:
  http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/tutorial/powderx/

Powder v 2.00
 Tutorial:
   http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/tutorial/powder/index.html
Download:
   http://www.chem.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/appchem/labs/kitazawa/dragoe/html/software.html

http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/ccp/web-mirrors/ndragoe/appchem/labs/kitazawa/dragoe/html/software.html

=====

To trick other software into being able to use energy
dispersive data - you could convert it into an angular
dispersive equivalent - which in theory any common diffraction
software could then use to a limited extent.

DLConvert for Windows can do this on Daresbury SRS and Argonne
format Energy Dispersive data.
  http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/projects/dl-conv/
The latest version has some minor bugs that a new
student programmer will be fixing next month and the
best version to get for the moment is 1.26:
  http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/projects/dl-conv/Dlconv1-26.exe

It will also do interpolation of the data into
constant steps when going from Channels/KeV to
2-theta format.

Lachlan.

--
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, WA4 4AD U.K
Tel: +44-1925-603703  Fax: +44-1925-603124
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Ext: 3703  Room C14
                           http://www.ccp14.ac.uk