Armel,

There are other people who should be consulted concerning placing GSAS code in
any archive.  In particular one must note that the code used to generate
symmetry operations were developed by me while working at Los Alamos in the late
'60s and then revised by me while working at the National Research Council of
Canada in the mid '70s.  The magnetic symmetry operations were developed at Los
Alamos, again by me still later in the evolution of the GSAS software package.

Allen C. Larson