Paolo,

I am not sure who I should tell, but the US page
(http://www.us.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/cpd/Newsletters/) is very far out
of date w/r to the main site (it lists issue #22 as the most recent).

Brian

Lachlan Cranswick wrote:

> Sent on behalf of Paolo Scardi:
>
> The IUCr Commission on Powder Diffraction issues a free hardcopy
> newsletter that is available to anyone who contacts the
> CPD chairman to get added to the distribution list:
>  prof. Paolo Scardi (E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
>
> As explained below, a PDF version is also available:
>
> No. 25 of the CPD Newsletter is devoted to Structure Solution
> from Powder Diffractometery (SDPD)  with Bill David of
> ISIS - CLRC Rutherford Lab, UK as the editor:
>
> In this issue there are articles by I Madsen, D Balzar,
> A Le Bail, L M D Cranswick, L B McCusker, Ch Baerlocher,
> T Wessels, P Sieger, R. Dinnebier, K Shankland, W I F David,
> P W Stephens, S Pagola, D S Bohle, A D Kosar, A N Fitch,
> G B M Vaughan, A J Mora, R B von Dreele, L Smrcok, M Durik,
> K M D Harris, R L Johnson, E Tedesco, G W Warner, N Shankland,
> A Kennedy, C S Frampton, A Florence, A Altomare, C Giacovazzo,
> A G G Moliterni, R Rizzi,
>
> The PDF of the newsletter can be viewed (as well as back issues)
> via the IUCr website or any of its mirrors:
>
>    http://www.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/cpd/Newsletters/
>    http://www.se.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/cpd/Newsletters/
>    http://www.ch.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/cpd/Newsletters/
>    http://www.us.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/cpd/Newsletters/
>    http://www.au.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/cpd/Newsletters/
>    http://www.za.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/cpd/Newsletters/
>    http://www.il.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/cpd/Newsletters/
>    http://www.fr.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/cpd/Newsletters/
>    http://www.ru.iucr.org/iucr-top/comm/cpd/Newsletters/
>
> As a bonus, "Outcomes of the International Union of Crystallography
> Commission on Powder Diffraction Round Robin on Quantitative Phase
> Analysis samples 1a to 1h: Ian Madsen, Nicola Scarlett, Lachlan Cranswick
> and Thuang, Lwin" can also be downloaded via the link
>    "Annex to the newsletter (1.8MB)"
>
> ----
>
> "The next issue of the CPD Newsletter will be edited by Robert Dinnebier
> to appear in  autumn of 2001.
>
> Robert will greatly appreciate contributions from readers on matters of
> interest to the powder diffraction community, e.g. meeting reports,
> future meetings, developments in instruments, techniques and news of
> general interest. Please contact him for sending articles and suggestions.
> Software developments can be addressed directly to Lachlan Cranswick;
> or to the Editor of Newsletter No 26:
>
> Dr R. E. Dinnebier (Robert)
> Max-Planck-Institut fur Festkorperforschung
> Heisenbergstrasse 1
> D-70569 Stuttgart
> Germany
> E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] "
>
> --+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
>
> Lachlan.

> Lachlan M. D. Cranswick
> Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
> [...]

Brian H. Toby, Ph.D.                    Leader, Crystallography Team
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      NIST Center for Neutron Research, Stop 8562
voice: 301-975-4297     National Institute of Standards & Technology
FAX: 301-921-9847                        Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8562
                http://www.ncnr.nist.gov/xtal