A search in the Rietveld archives brings up a wealth of information:

<http://pcb4122.univ-lemans.fr/cgi-bin/searchrietveld.pl?Range=All&Forma
t=Standard&Terms=instrument+parameter+file> (old archive)

<http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=short&co
nfig=rietveld_l_ill_fr&restrict=&exclude=&words=instrument+parameter+fil
e> (new archive)

The entries in the parameter file are also explained in the GSAS manual
(somewhere in the back).

Best regards,

Jens