There are a number of packages for getting radial/pair distributions from x-ray data available from ccp14.

For the record, we are about to make available a new GUI driven one, PDFgetX2, which is pretty fully featured and user-friendly. This is our best offering yet for PDFs from x-rays. If you want to try out a beta version (for free for non-commercial research) go to:
http://www.pa.msu.edu/cmp/billinge-group/programs/PDFgetX2/

Please send bug reports and suggestions back to us/me

Thanks,

Simon

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi!
> Can anybody tell me how can I find out the Q i.e 4*pi*sin(theta)/lambda against S(Q) i.e. structure factor data from the experimentally obtained Two theta Vs Intensity data.
> Is there any software ?
> I want to use that Q Vs S(Q) data for Radial distribution Function study.
>
> Thanking in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Apu
> Apu Sarkar