Dear  Colleague,

I am somewhat confused to this discussion. As Bob said, one can put
all Co in one site & all Fe in the other with the duplicate sites set
to zero FRAC. Then  put in constraint that forces amount of Fe lost
from A-site to appear in the B-site and vise versa for the Co, which
can constrain the ratio of the Co:Fe to be 1:2 (allowing the
constraint factor). But how to keep the full occupancy of each atom
site, for example site A or site B? Could you like to give me one
constraints to suffice the above two conditions(the ratio 2:1 and the
full occupancy of each atom
site)? I am sure that this constrain can be acieved, but I can't.
Would you like to tell me the detail?

In other word, we may introduce the atoms as follows:

site A: Fe1=0, Co1=1
site B: Fe2=1, Co2=0

one can put all Co in A site & all Fe in B site with the duplicate
sites set to zero FRAC.Then , the constraints should be introduced as
follows, where d represents the shifts on occupancy
parameters(allowing for the constraint factor):

dFe1 = -dCo1 = -dFe2 = dCo2

so that the Co atom lost from site A is compensated by Fe atom in the
same site and is transfered to site B, and vice verse for  Fe atom,
which can keep the ration 2:1 and full occupancy of each site.
However, Due to the way GSAS implements constraints, a parameter can
be included in only one constraint. So I don't know how to do?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks a million in advance,

Best regards,

Jianrong Chen

School of Arts and Science