De: Gerard, Garcia S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: lunes, 21 de febrero de 2005 8:56
Para: rietveld_l@ill.fr
Asunto: Powpref

Dear everybody,

I am just getting started in the Rietveld refinement method with GSAS, whenever i run the command "Genles", which is an iterative algorithm to find the minima in your variables set, i don't know wether I have to run before "powpref" or not. GSAS gives you sometimes online hints about when run it after changing a flag, but not always.

Could anybody help me in this issue?

Thanks indeed