Dear all,

I have a problem with the new version of Fullprof. I cannot obtain the
calculation of the bond distances and bond angles; at the end of the
refinement a FILE_1.dis is generated, ending with the sentence "PROGRAM_STR
finished in error!", instead of the expected FILE.dis. Note that I selected
the option for not performing the BVS calculation.

I refined old PCR files that with a previous version of Fullprof generated
the correct FILE.dis containing all the requested bond distances and bond
angles; also with these files a new FILE_1.dis is generated. So my qestion
is: does anybody knows how to generated the correct FILE.dis with the new
version of Fullprof?

Thanks in advance for your kind attention and suggestions!

Alberto
               Alberto Martinelli
              Scientist researcher
Laboratory of Innovative and Artificial Materials
  National Institute for the Physics of Matter
     C.so Perrone 24, 16152 Genova  - ITALY
     Tel. (0039)0106598780 - (0039)0103538737
webpage: http://www.chimica.unige.it/ferretti/marti/index.htm