I am pleased to inform you that an academic version of DDM is available
now at reduced price. This version is very elaborate, sophisticated and
difficult to use. It is specially designed for smart, wise and highly
experienced academicians. The current academic price is 10000 Russian
rubles, but it will grow with inflation.

See a large deposit of such smart, wise and highly experienced french academicians in science at : http://www.academie-sciences.fr/ A search with the keyword "Rietveld" gives there only one link: http://www.academie-sciences.fr/publications/lettre/pdf/lettre_5.pdf showing that we have to be modest with our small science... Possibly, these academicians will declare not to be interested in the special DDM version made at their intention, especially if the announcement is made April 1st.

;-).

Armel