Dear all,

Can anyone please send me the following articles.

The electrodeposition of precious metals; a review of the fundamental
electrochemistry  • ARTICLE
Electrochimica Acta, Volume 18, Issue 11, November 1973, Pages 829-834
J. A. Harrison and J. Thompson

Electrochemistry of electroless plating  • ARTICLE
Materials Science and Engineering A, Volume 146, Issues 1-2, 25 October 1991,
Pages 33-49
Izumi Ohno

Electrolytic bath for the electrodeposition of noble metals and their
alloys  • PATENT REPORT
Metal Finishing, Volume 102, Issue 4, April 2004, Page 71

Electrodeposition of metals and alloys—new results and perspectives  • ARTICLE
Electrochimica Acta, Volume 39, Issues 8-9, June 1994, Pages 1091-1105
René Winand

Our place doesn't subscribe these journals...

thankyou
venkat