Hi!

I’m a new subscriber of the Rietveld Mailing List.

I started to learn the Rietveld Method by reading the Young book "the Rietveld method" just three months ago and starting to do some tests with the FullPROF Suite program. So please forgive me if the most part of my questions will be too banal for the most part of you.

First banal question:

I’m trying to do a neutron refinement of a brass (Cu-Zn) sample for which I do not know the exact composition (it should be Zn 37 at. % and the remaining Cu). But I stopped myself on the thermal factor of the structure  (identified with B in the isotropic case). I ask you: do you know where can I find such values (articles, book, etc) or perhaps some of you already worked with them?

Thank you in advance.

Alessandra