-----Original Message-----
From: john o callaghan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:49 AM
To: rietveld_l@ill.fr

Rietveld List,
I have asked this before, but I'm asking again just by the off chance
that I
could find a solution. Can anyone help me with respect to an instrument
parameter file that I can use with some neutron scattering data from a
pulsed
neutron source?

Then problem is that I am unable to build such a file from scratch due
to lack
of experience and what not. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

With Regards,
John O Callaghan