-----Original Message-----
From: Von Dreele, Robert B. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 29, 2006 2:24 PM
To: rietveld_l@ill.fr

Stephanie,
The GSAS routine REFLIST has an option to produce a "single phase ascii" file
of reflections. One of the columns in that file is FWHM. Alternatively there is
a graphic in EXPGUI (widplt) that will plot FWHM and its Gaussian & Lorentzian
contributions as a function of 2-theta. Bob Von Dreele

R.B. Von Dreele
IPNS Division
Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL 60439-4814