From: Andreas Leineweber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 11/15/2006 5:35 AM
To: rietveld_l@ill.fr
Subject: Re: Cell parameter constrain

Hello all,

I can confirm that problem. I recall that there were constraints imposed, but
somehow with different factors than intended... However, the problem was not
that severe that I solved it.
Best regards
Andreas

Davide Levy wrote:

        Hi,
        I am trying to constrain the cell parameters of two phases (cubic and
triclinic) in GSAS. I have given the constrain of the reciprocal metric tensor,
but when I refine the cell parameters are not constrained.
        how con do it correctly?
        Davide

        Davide Levy
        Dipartimento di Scienze Mineralogiche e Petrologiche
        Universita' di Torino
        V. Valperga Caluso 35
        I-10125 Torino
        Italy
        Phone: +(39)0116705122

--
Dr. Andreas Leineweber
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Metallforschung