Try the gem dugout for zero background sample holders, and angle/ intensity standards.
http://www.thegemdugout.com/

On Sep 26, 2007, at 9:30 AM, Leandro Bravo wrote:

Hi All!!

I´m searching for some equipments, supplies that could be useful to the application of the Rietveld Method (quantitative analisys) like zero-background sample holders, mill etc... in other words, equipments for sample prepare to avoid preferred orientation, microabsorption, etc..

We are trying to buy a Mccrone Micronizing Mill but we just can manage to contact the company (Mccrone Lab Supplies), any of you know other place where I can buy the Mccrone Mill?!?!

In other hand, if we don´t buy the Mccrone Mill is there any other equipment that could be useful in our lab?!?!

Receba as últimas notícias do Brasil e do mundo direto no seu Messenger com Alertas MSN! É GRÁTIS! Assine já!