Hi ,

I am trying to refine some NPD (CW) data with GSAS and with difference Fourier
map trying to find D2 positions (different D2 loadings during the experiment).
When I check on FOX if the positions from Fourier map are correct, it shows me
completely different positions from the .LST file on GSAS (After FOURIER +
FORSH). Any ideas? My sample does only contain Cu, O, H.

Cheers,

Irvin