Dear rietveld users,

I am looking for nice X-ray data on organic compounds in order to check : autoindexation , space group analysis and ab-initio resolution methodology. I am interesting by the data published with the paper : Solving molecular crystal structures from laboratory X-ray powder diffraction data with DASH…..

The link http://www.powderdata.info
/Give this :
Data and metadata was due to be available here from 1st April 2005 to coincide with the paper publication of Florence et al., Journal of Applied Crystallography (2005) Volume 38 Pages 249-259. We regret that there will be a delay in achieving this due to some contractual issues. We are working to resolve these as quickly as possible; please check back in late De/

Does anyone have these data ?

Best Whishes, François Goutenoire
Laboratoire des Oxydes et Fluorures, UMR6010
France.