Dear GSAS users,

May be a tad trivial question. I am refining a structure with 5 SI atoms.
I want to include soft restraints, both bond length and bond angle. I can
add the bond length restraints easily using expedt. However, run into a
small problem while trying to add bond angle restrains.

The program asks me to include sequence number for the atoms involved.
Since there are 5 I try combinations such as 1-2-3 etc. I get a message
saying the bond length of 1-2 is 13 A > 2 A so restraint cannot be added.
I know I can change the limit from 2 A to something else, but still this
is confusing because when I added the bond restraint, the distance between
1 and 2 was shown to be around 3.147, closer to the expected 3.1 A for
Si-Si bond. So I was confused as to why it would be shown to be ~ 13 A the
second time around.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Happy holidays :-)

Ramdas.