From: Lubomir Smrcok [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 4:09 AM
To: rietveld_l@ill.fr
Subject: glass & crystalline

Hello,
I was asked by my colleague if there is a way how to find (I'd prefer
estimate)
the amount of the crystalline phase in the glass "matrix". Both phases
have the
same (or very close) chemical composition.
If necessary, they can also prepare the sample totaly crystalline
without any
glass.
My apologies for sending this problem to "rietveld" list, but I hardly
know any
better address :-)
To be frank : I do not expect to solve the problem using "Rietveld" as
the
structure of the crystalline phase is not very well known. They would
prefer a
relatively simple method for daily use in their lab.
Thanks on behalf of them.
Lubo