Yetta Porter wrote:
Hello all, I am interested in finding software that can convert 2D diffraction rings into 1D diffraction patterns AND allow phase/pattern matching using the ICDD's PDF database. Currently, I am using Fit2D to convert my rings to patterns and then Match! to phase match my patterns. However, I'd like something alot more high throughput. Am I asking for too much.

Fit2d can do "high throughput". You can either write the macro yourself, or try using one of our scripts:

http://fable.wiki.sourceforge.net/imaged11+-+fit2dcake

Provided the calibrations are done, it should be possible to have it automatically churning your data as soon as you collect it. You will still need something for the search match. Always there seems to be a windows gui which you have to manually click on ;-)

Good luck,

Jon

I've looked into using a program called PolySNAP. However I do not believe it is compatible to PDF-4+. Do any have you have experience with PolySNAP? Thanks in advance.