Hello,

I am a grad student and am just getting started using GSAS to refine
structures. I have gone through the tutorials so I have a good sense for
the software.

Now I am attempting to load my own data and am running into some problems.
I noticed a lot of the potential fixes I found from searching the internet
lead to this forum, so I thought I would ask directly. So...

First, how should I load my 2-theta (or q) vs. Intensity 2-column data
into GSAS (ESD format I suppose)? I tried some of the programs like ConvX
and PowderX but was not successful.

I took a look at the example files like NICKEL.raw and fap.xra that are
used in the tutorials, but it was not clear to me how to port my ASCII
files into this format.

Sorry to bother this list with such a mundane question. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Vic