From: Kurt Leinenweber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 12:37 PM
To: rietveld_l@ill.fr
Subject: RE: Preferred orientation?

Hi all,

This thread  gives me a chance to ask a question I've had for a long time.
I've heard about these large chambers where you can mix your sample with a
binder and have it fall out as small powder spheres to avoid preferred
orientation in Bragg-Brentano geometry.  But, my samples are mostly between
10 and 50 milligrams in size. Does anyone know a way to mount them without
preferred orientation?  Thank you!

                                                - Kurt

  _____