>  Dear Matt,
we have determination of unit cell parameters from powder data, using the
following software: POWDER X for treatment of data, DICVOL04 for
determination of unit cell parameters and crystalline system, NBS*AIDS83
for Least squares refinement of peak positions without internal standard.
If you want, I can send you them.

Best regards,

Mario MacĂ­as
UIS, Colombia.