From: SYMPA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 13 June 2008 10:40:30 BST
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Results of your commands

SUB  Rietveld_l  Martin Dove

Your request to subscribe/unsubscribe has been forwarded to the list's
owners for approval. You will receive a notification when you will have
been subscribed (or unsubscribed) to the list.

Command not understood: ignoring end of message.

Martin Dove
Department of Earth Sciences
University of Cambridge
Downing Street
Cambridge CB2 3EQ
Tel: 01223 333482 (office) / 01223 711541 (home)