Pam and all,

I too have been looking at materials using in house lab data.  Using an
Ag rotating anode (I actually used Ag-k beta for simplicity of the lack
of peak splitting) and an MSC curved imaging plate, and very long
exposures we got data we found quite useful.  However, I stopped playing
in that particular corner of the sandbox a while ago to focus on other
stuff (more process engineering than materials science related) and
would be interested in learning what's new in lab based data.

Alex Y

Dr. Alexandre (Alex) F. T. Yokochi
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering