Nb2O5 exists with several different structures, and this is further
complicated by the existence of many non-stoichiometric forms containing
some amount of Nb4+. If you are attempting this with powder diffraction
alone, especially X-ray powder diffraction, you will have problems :-)

Electron diffraction and microscopy has been the most powerful method for
understanding the structures of non-stoichiometric heavy metal oxides, as
pioneered by Wadsley's group in Melbourne. A recent article (2007) by
Zandbergen and Cava's group in Princeton summarises some of what is
currently known with a useful list of references. See:
http://arxiv.org/pdf/0708.0673

ICSD contains 9 structures for the supposedly stoichiometric form alone,
and 42 articles for niobium oxide.

Alan.

Devendra Bhange said:
> Hi,
> I am in need of cif file of Nb2O5 structure. I have the cif file of
> modified Nb2O5 at high pressure which is monoclinic. I want its unmodified
> form of Structure. Please send me any reference title or source where from
> I can get it. Thanking you in advance.
>
> Sincerely yours....
>
> D.S. Bhange
Dr Alan Hewat, NeutronOptics, Grenoble, FRANCE
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +33.476.98.41.68
      http://www.NeutronOptics.com/hewat