Dear Leonid,
thank you very much. Indeed it is not "really simple": averaging procedure is
not straightforward...

Now a question to Fullprof users:
it seems that Fullprof is using non-standard designation for TCH PV parameters.
I mean by standard the one which is adopted e.g. in D.Balzar et al., JAC 37,
911 (2004) - formula 8b,
i.e.
Gamma_L = x/cos(theta) + X/cos(theta) + Y*tan(theta), i.e. Lorentzian size
broadening is given by X value. GSAS is also using this notation.

In the Fullprof manual it is stated that the designation is opposite:
Gamma_L = X*tan(theta) + Y/cos(theta)

I am curious if this is still the case, or maybe by chance it was corrected in
some recent Fullprof update?

Sincerely,
Maxim.