Dear all,
I prepared a kind of layered rare-earth hydroxides powder sample, with which
I hope I can make out the crystalline structure.
There are something I am not sure: initially ,I indexed the XRD pattern to
an orthorhombic unit cell with a Apple2 software, two or three peak fit not
as good.
So I think the sample might be crystallized in a monoclinic phase, or the
there are some impurities contained in the powders.
Could anyone give some advices how to determine cell parameters of a
monoclinic phase, especially, the angles.

thanx!

liang