Dear Lu:

Thanks! I don't cite this paper for the program I used but for its contents
about rigid body. I hope someone have saved the paper in e-printed version so
that I can see it in time.
Of course, if not, I have to wait for two or three days to accept the scanning
one from other library manager as you said.

Dear Chen:

i am afraid no electronic version is available for this paper, suppose
nobody would like kindly to scan and create one for you.

http://www.las.ac.cn/nslservice/Ill/gotoopenurl.jsp?fromsystem=jb&openurlflag=openurlflag&genre=journal&atitle=&title=Powder+Diffraction&issn=0885-7156&corporation=JCPDS+-+International+Centre+for+Diffraction+Data&pubdate=&langcode=ENG&libcode=&bklibcode=311001&ldlibcode=&userlibcode=000000&deliverytime=48

>>To cite the technique, why not simply add the manual of your fitting
>>program into your reference list.

Faithfully
Jun Lu
----------
Lst. Prof. Lijie Qiao
Department of Materials Physics and Chemistry
University of Science and Technology Beijing
100083 Beijing
P.R. China
http://www.instrument.com.cn/ilog/handsomeland/

Lst. Prof. Loidl and Lunkenheimer
Experimental Physics V
Center for Electronic Correlations and Magnetism (EKM)
University of Augsburg
Universitaetsstr. 2
86159 Augsburg
Germany