Thank you for all of your answers, it was more than I hoped for.

I did a Rietveld refinement on stibnite (Sb2S3). And I mesured it from 5 2theta
to 90. But  from 5 to 20 2Θ i had a serious background noise and general trend
similar to that of glass. This trend and the background noise are there no
matter what I measure.
I can't get to the lab until Wednesday, but from what I recall, from the X ray
source to the X'celerator detector: there are 1/4 +1/2 fixed divergence,the
widthest mask and the slit (i'm not shure if that is the proper name) in front
of the X'celerator is also the widthest.
The automated system of "handling" the sample is installed, should i changed
it?
And I forgot to mention, the system is MPD.

I can give you more details on Wednesday.

I'm sorry for my not technical terms, but is very hard for me to speak about
diffraction in English.

Alexandra Seclaman

seclaman_alexan...@yahoo.com

a.c.secla...@gmail.com