Markus
If you don´t want to loose your data points, you can edit the "fullprof.dim"
file to define the dimension of the arrays in fullprof. The first value
MAXPOINT value defines the maximum number of data points in your experimental
data.

A copy of this file should be in the same directory of your pcr file

Regards

Carlos Andre

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:07:59 +0100, amartin wrote
> Hi Markus,
>
> you’re right. When I put Ste=2 the program runs, even if half experimental
> points are lost. It seems that with this FP version the step size of
> the diffraction pattern must be larger.
>
> Thank you,
> Alberto
>
> Scrive Markus Valkeapää <markus.valkea...@tkk.fi>:
>
> > Hi!
> > Just a thought but increasing parameter "Ste" might help.  From FullProf
> > manual:
> > --
> > ISTEP=1,2,3,.. If ISTEP>1 the number of data points is reduced by
> > (Ste)   a factor of ISTEP. Only those points corresponding to the
> >          new step size ISTEP*STEP (see Line #3 below) are taken
> >          into account in the refinement. Useful for speed-up
> >          preliminary refinements.
> > --
> > In EdPcr Refinement/Reduction factor of number ...
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >   Markus

Carlos André de Castro Pérez
Físico Pesquisador - Núcleo de Catálise