Dear Colleague,

We draw your attention to the 3rd Annual School on Advanced Neutron Diffraction Data Treatment using the FULLPROF suite to be held in Grenoble at the ILL from 2 to 7 May 2010. We invite you to visit our website http://www.ill.fr/dif/FPSchool/ for more details and application.

Brief scientific scope of *FPSchool - 2010*:

Precise crystallography has significantly contributed to the success and recent developments in materials science, solid state physics and chemistry. Among the available programs for diffraction data analysis, the FULLPROF SUITE is one of the most widely used packages by the scientific community working in these fields. By creating a regular school on the FULLPROF SUITE, our aim is to contribute directly to the training of the upcoming generation of scientists. These intensive, hands-on, schools are focus on the analysis of diffraction data with the FULLPROF SUITE. After two successful issues, 2008 on "heterogeneous data coming from powders, single crystals, X-rays and time-of-flight neutron diffraction" and 2009 on "Magnetism", *FPSchool-2010 *will continue with the tradition of dedicating the first part to generalities and the second part of the school to a more specialized topic: *complete diffraction-data treatment under constraints* (powders and single crystals) using a symmetry mode approach for extended ionic/covalent materials and rigid body constraints for molecular materials. It will take place in Grenoble and will be open to no more than 35 participants.

Many thanks in advance for helping in the diffusion of this information.
Best regards,

The organizing committee of FPSchool - 2010

Juan RODRIGUEZ-CARVAJAL, j...@ill.eu
Marie-Hélène LEMÉE-CAILLEAU, le...@ill.eu
Gabriel CUELLO, cue...@ill.eu

FPSchool - 2010 3rd ILL annual school on Advanced Neutron Diffraction Data Treatement using the FULLPROF Suite 2-7 May 2010 ILL Grenoble, France.
Email: fpsch...@ill.eu