From: Peng, Jin [mailto:jpe...@tulane.edu]
Sent: Thu 2/18/2010 5:31 PM
To: rietveld_l@ill.fr
Subject: the error bars of lattice parameters using GSAS

Hi,

I am using the graphical interface of GSAS, EXPGUI, for the refinement, the
problem is I can not find the error bars for the lattice constant a, b, c. I
can find the error of band length and band angles under result - disagl. Where
can I find the error bars for a, b and c?

Thank you!

Jin Peng
Department of Physics, Tulane University
New Orleans, LA, 70118