Matt

>I am not sure I understand how you would account for the additional
>wavelengths in the beam.

Tube tails is spectrally independent and its aberration shape is 2Th
independent. Its realized in TOPAS by a convolution called stacked_hats
which, as its name suggests, convolutes a series of stacked impulse
functions. An intense narrow hat represents the beam and wider hats the
penetration of the electrons in the tube.

Cheers
Alan