Sorry, Lubo,
my sentences refer primarily to the things called "semi-quantitative" analysis as published commonly in geosciences. Maybe this holds also for some other results what have been claimed to be "quantitative", but I don't want to generalize this statement to all QPA work. I'm sure that some published results do fulfill the demands for a serious analytical work.
Greetings

Reinhard