From: alan.he...@gmail.com [mailto:alan.he...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Alan Hewat
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 9:43 AM
To: rietveld_l@ill.fr
Subject: Re: information for rietveld refinement

> Im student researcher I need  a guidelines for refinement structure double
> perovskite
> using fullprof or other software in case to reduce Factors and than draw
> structures

Dear Colleague.

It is difficult to reply to such a general query. You could start by reading
the FullProf manual and tutorials on
https://www.ill.eu/sites/fullprof/php/tutorials.html :-)

The first question is the symmetry (space group). Do a google search for:
https://www.google.com/webhp?q=%22double+perovskite%22+symmetry
Then look in particular at the free articles on http://www.researchgate.net/
(3rd link)

To search for examples of double perovskites, try http://www.ill.fr/ Log on as
"demo" and search for Element=O6 and ElementCount=3 i.e.
http://icsd.ill.eu/icsd/index.php?action=Search&elements=o6&elementc=3

If you then click on the formula eg Cu (Nb2 O6) the structure will be drawn
using Java in a new window. (You must install Java in your browser and give it
permission to run).

You can download the CIF files, calculate bond lengths, draw the powder
patterns etc by clicking on those buttons.

I hope this will get you started, but then I suggest you join the Rietveld
mailing list, which has over 1000 members who can advise you about specific
problems. To join, send an email to <lists...@ill.fr<mailto:lists...@ill.fr>>
with the title:
SUBSCRIBE Rietveld_L "your name and lab"

With kind regards, Alan Hewat (Rietveld list manager)
   Dr Alan Hewat, NeutronOptics, Grenoble, FRANCE
<alan.he...@neutronoptics.com<mailto:alan.he...@neutronoptics.com>>
+33.476.98.41.68
        http://www.NeutronOptics.com/hewat

________________________________

The contents of this email, including all related responses, files and
attachments transmitted with it (collectively referred to as “this Email”), are
intended solely for the use of the individual/entity to whom/which they are
addressed, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.
This Email may not be disclosed or forwarded to anyone else without
authorization from the originator of this Email. If you have received this
Email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from
your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this Email are
those of the author and may not necessarily represent those of Saudi Aramco.
The recipient should check this Email and any attachments for the presence of
any viruses. Saudi Aramco accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus/error transmitted by this Email.