Hi James and Peter

Yes the commission has started working on this – we got a bit bogged down a
while ago when we didn’t have many new powder related CIF files to test with.

So yes please if you, (or anyone else)  have a problem case please contact
myself – and we can take it up

Thanks in advance and best regards
Dave

[cid:image001.jpg@01D9F90D.54E364E0]
Prof Dave G Billing
Assistant Dean: Infrastructure and Operations in Faculty of Science.
Professor in Chemistry
Consultant and past Chair of  IUCr Commission on Powder
Diffraction<https://www.iucr.org/iucr/commissions/powder-diffraction>
[cid:image002.png@01D9F90D.54E364E0]
+27 (0)11 717 6759
+27 (0)83 448 5304