i am almost using rife almost on a daily basis now, so I also started
looking at adding support for it in eclipse (which is my primary ide).
i dabbled in an eclipse plugin in the past, but i have to relearn most
parts of the platform to do anything signifact; what i've been doing
is looking at the code for the ant plugin, to give me some direction.

Raoul, Geert, if you guys are serious about this one, i'll be willing
to put sometime in; developing an eclipse plugin for rife sure sounds
like a lot of fun.

-- eokyere