> At last, we took some time to prepare, record and edit the first
> episode of our podcast: In Bed with RIFE.

That was a good point, about the "gotcha" with chained setters (or
"fluent interface" or whatever) -- you don't want to mistakenly
invoke the superclass method when you wanted the subclass method.

I guess the technique is that as you chain them, you have to start
(from the left) with the furthest-down subclass, and as you chain
them from left to right, climb the inheritance hierarchy.

new SubSubClass(arg1,arg2)
.subsubclass_setFoo(aFoo).subclass_setBar(aBar).superclass_setFloob(aFloob);

So I guess y'all had a big Skype conference call ?
 The sound quality was quite good.

About the choice of music ... I would say,
how about a local band (i.e. local to UWYN) ?  :)

fred

--
F.Baube                *
Georgetown/MSFS/1988   *  Think pangalactically.