Hello,

In my RIFE application I need my users to be able to log in with a login name that is their email address. This can understandably be longer than the 20 characters RIFE appears to allocate by default. I have therefore modified the authuser Postgresql table to allow the login name to be much longer (up to 255 chars). However, in my app when I type a user login name of over 20 characters I get a WRONGLENGTH:login message and it doesn't let me in. I have no constraints I have set on this value, apart from "maxlength=255" in the login.html template. It seems the length is being measured against an internal value.

Is the limit of 20 characters hard-coded somewhere in RIFE, or am I allowed to change it? If so how do I do this?

Thanks,

David Herbert.