Quoting Geert Bevin:

> Because I never "switched". [..] I never was in the situation where I
> switched from a fully working solution (like JSF or Tapestry) to RIFE
> as a fully working project. I never "evaluated" and "adopted" it in
> such a context.

Good to know.  That's what I was getting at.

So in a way, you never got brainwashed by the competition  ;-)

BTW as I'm surfing around, I'm getting that impression that
the "Metadata for POJO's" concept is a hit.  I wonder if you
might try packaging it into a minimum-complexity package which
consists _only_ of MD4P "Metadata for POJO's" ... and see how
many more downloads you get ...

Java people talk about aspects and injection and all that
good stuff, but here you've hit on something new & nifty,
and it might be the just hook that reels in a whole bunch
of new Rifers ...

If they're running MD4P, then they already have the base
infra installed and running smoothly, and at that point it
becomes absolutely painless to try out other Rife features.

fred

--
F.Baube                *
Georgetown/MSFS/1988   *  Think pangalactically.