Hi Allen,

This is the problem? Ok, I'll download one.

I'm pretty sure that's the reason, since the JRE hasn't got the compiler included.

Thanks! BTW, what does RIFE mean? Is it just the english word or standards for something.

Naaa, just the English word. Though when you mangle the letters you get FIRE and that sounds nice too, and refers to the logo ;-)
Tyler's fiancé found this 'meaning' a few days ago though:
R is for radical, I is for innovative, F is for functional, E is for everyone needs RIFE

It has a nice ring to it :-)

Best regards,

Geert

--
Geert Bevin             Uwyn bvba               GTalk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use what you need"     Avenue de Scailmont 34  Skype: gbevin

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net