I'm not sure I follow; can you paste non-rifed html of the final
output you expect? would be easier to help from there.

cheers,
Emmanuel

On 5/29/06, apdewith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have the following template:

            ${v seatList}${/v}
            ${b seatList}
                           <th>&nbsp;</th>
                        ${v seatDetailsList/}
                        ${b seatEntry}
                            ${v ELEMENT:.SeatEntry:/}
                        ${/b}
            ${/b}

 I use the following code:

            int nrofSeats = reservation.seats().length;
            for( int i = 0; i < nrofSeats; i++ ) {
                int seatId = seats[i].getId();
                processEmbeddedElement( mTemplate, ".SeatEntry",
String.valueOf( i ) + "_" + String.valueOf( seatId ) );
                 mTemplate.appendBlock( "seatDetailsList", "seatEntry" );
            }
            mTemplate.setBlock( "seatList", "seatList" );

I expect to get a table with a header row and a row for each SeatEntry
(3 in my example). But I get first a row of the last SeatEntry and then
the table with only the header.
In another example I do not have the extra ${v seatList/} and ${b
seatList} construction, use the same code (without the final setBlock of
course) and everything and that displays as expected.

What am I doing wrong? or is that what I try to accomplish not possible?

Benjamin Disraeli - "Nurture your minds with great thoughts. To
believe in the heroic makes heroes."