Geert,

I setted globally my properties with TEMPLATE_DEFAULT_RESOURCEBUNDLES_ENGINEHTML in config.xml and that's great. But unfortunately that didn't solve my problem for the radio button, even if i call evaluateL10nTags().
Another clue ?

Geert Bevin a écrit :
Hi Laki,

I add the properties file this way :
ResourceBundle bundle = Localization.getResourceBundle("text", "en");
template.addResourceBundle(bundle);

and i use it for the labels on my form. It works all right, except for my radio buttons...

Try calling template.evaluateL10nTags() after manually adding the resource bundles: http://rifers.org/docs/api/com/uwyn/rife/template/Template.html#evaluateL10nTags()

By the way, is it possible to define my properties files for all my application, in order to avoid declaring it for each form ?

Yes:
http://rifers.org/wiki/display/RIFE/Type+specific+default+resource+bundles

Thanks.

Laki

Geert Bevin a écrit :
Hi Laki,

are you somehow adding the properties file to the template? Either through default properties files or by explicitly adding it?

Geert