Has anyone tried integrating GWT into a Rife app ?

I ask because there is now -- ta-da! -- a rich text editor
add-on widget for GWT !  Open source, Apache license.

demo:
http://gwtaddons.sourceforge.net/sample/RichTextSample.html

API:
http://gwtaddons.sourceforge.net/doc/net/sourceforge/gwtaddons/client/richtext/Editor.htm

home page:
http://google.wikia.com/wiki/Google_Web_Toolkit

I'll admit that I haven't tried Rife's new Ajax framework,
and that TinyMCE does integrate with Rife pretty easily. But
the thought of doing everything in Java is VERY attractive.

fred

--
F.Baube                * Only to breathe
Georgetown/MSFS/1988   * Only to see