Hi everyone,

I'm going to release version 1.5 of RIFE tomorrow or the day after. The snapshot build of today should contain everything that will be in the release and it would be great if as many people as possible would test it before I actually push it out. You can download the files from here: http://rifers.org/downloads/rife/snapshots/rife-1.5M3- snapshot-20060711/

A log of all the changes and additions that have been implemented can be read here: https://svn.rifers.org/rife/trunk/ChangeLog

Even if you don't have time to try out any of the new features, just downloading the latest jar and putting it into your current projects to see if everything still works, would already be valuable help. If you do so, please consider mailing the list to report any success or failure.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Best regards,

Geert

--