First of all, I started to understand the RIFE framework. One of the point I
use is to compare how I do things today and how it could be done with RIFE.
Currently I use webwork 2.1.x.

    Looking at the Element Definition wiki page [1], I see that every form
parameter must be declared at submission element. So why is that needed ?
    I ask this because, if the web form has 5 parameters, it must be declared on
the following "aspects": View (velocity, JSP, whatever), validation layer, POJO,
O/R mapping and database fields. So thats is 5 things to change, if some new
field is needed.
    With RIFE, it grow one more point to change (as I understood how the forms
works), that is the element definition.
    So, I didn't get how the things works ?

1 - http://rifers.org/wiki/display/RIFE/Element+Definition

TIA