Hi,

maybe this is not really rife related, but I'll try anyway ;-)
I'm using Derby as my datasource for my web application.
->
<datasource name="derby">
        <driver>org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver</driver>
        <poolsize>5</poolsize>
    </datasource>

If I deploy this as a war file under tomcat, the database files are not being created. What do you recommend when using derby and rife under tomcat ? Is it better to store the database files somewhere else in the file system ? I read the pages in the Rife wiki where this solution is described, but are there other possibilities ?

Thanks

Henk

--

\ /
 -    marsman

contact me : henk[remove] at marsman-it dot be