I confirmed that this is an issue when using MySql 5.022

I installed mySql 4.1 on another windows box and switched the
eCalendar to use that instance and it workd fine. The DB table names
as created on that DB were all lower case.  see further below.

I opened a Jira issue:

http://uwyn.com/issues/browse/RIFECRUD-2

article
articleattachment